• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keep it going!

popodeac

Reaction score
So proud of this team after the Big State win and now beating a very good Maryland team
At home! Let's get at least two more wins and talk some bowling! #GoDeacs

The difference between this team and last years is senior leadership. Also, Grobe has changed. He is no longer in denial about the offense, trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The players now believe in the game plan. I'm not sure that we'll beat Miami, but now I think we will cover. If only the light went on for Grobe in August.

Well said 76. It's asking a ton, but if we could beat Miami -- who is banged up, not used to playing with a Top 5 target on their back and has to be at least somewhat looking ahead to FSU next week -- it would make up for the sins of the offseason

The difference between this team and last years is senior leadership. Also, Grobe has changed. He is no longer in denial about the offense, trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The players now believe in the game plan. I'm not sure that we'll beat Miami, but now I think we will cover. If only the light went on for Grobe in August.

+1

Back