• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

keeper: still a HUUUUUGE douchebag

I count 3 and 3. Either way, when you "get into it" with me, no matter what you post, you're going to get some pos-rep. Posting heresy is not the same as posting racism/homophobia. There have been plenty of posts describing why already so I won't repeat.

Fine. Agree to disagree. To me, speech is speech is speech, and the content doesn't matter.

:wtfgay:

OK mods, let's get rid of the wtfgay smiley. You can do it. I know you can.

OGD, I don't agree with the guy, but that's a douchey move.

O come on dude, I was just messing with him trying to get him to see that things you say and do on the internet actually do matter and can hurt just as much as the real world. Anyway, I gave him +20, ask him if you don't believe me.

Please do not misrepresent my positions. I never said I was "neutral on gay rights". I fully support gay rights, including gay marriage. What I said was that I was neutral about was the center in question on the WF campus. (And people are constantly calling people all kinds of names on these boards. Keeper is only one of many engaging in this activity. Some people have "selective outrage", it seems, regarding such activity.)

You are correct. My bad.

:wtfgay:

OK mods, let's get rid of the wtfgay smiley. You can do it. I know you can.

This was a result of a migration of smileys from another site. I think it has been deleted by another moderator, I didn't see it when I looked.

This was a result of a migration of smileys from another site. I think it has been deleted by another moderator, I didn't see it when I looked.

Thanks. I think that OGD deleted it.

Now that we got that settled, answer me this, BKF. How is it a debate when one side or the other relies almost entirely on name-calling?

You're right, most people realize that gay rights are important for a society to advance as civilized and as such there's not much "debate".

Looks like the DS thread is about to turn into an all out flame[r's] war about homosexuality (terrible pun I know).

I hate to be a tease like this, but BKF's rep page is LOL amazing. I'd post it for the world to see, but that would be an egregious violation of something or another and upset the delicate balance of the Interwebz or something.

I hate to be a tease like this, but BKF's rep page is LOL amazing. I'd post it for the world to see, but that would be an egregious violation of something or another and upset the delicate balance of the Interwebz or something.

stop flaunting your mod powers. don't you know boards moderating is serious business?

Just checking it's 2011, right?

Reading some posts on that other thread seemed like we were back in the 60's. Hilarious that "Wakegrad" doesn't know (or didn't assume) there would be some sort of multicultural office on Wake's campus. I mean, it's 2011 and we are talking about a college campus.

Just checking it's 2011, right?

Reading some posts on that other thread seemed like we were back in the 60's. Hilarious that "Wakegrad" doesn't know (or didn't assume) there would be some sort of multicultural office on Wake's campus. I mean, it's 2011 and we are talking about a college campus.

This is the most bizarre thing about every post over there.

DS finding a way to get some of us to go back and visit to see the shit hit the fan.

Back