• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

keeping the pressure on

Best Football program/in-state record over last 10 years of Big 4 Football.

Historical competitiveness in hoops?

4th among schools in a 125 mile radius. 2 of the programs being among the top 5 in the history of the game and the red headed step child has 2 Natty Titles to Wake's ZERO.

If the Pack represents the unwanted orphan...what the hell does the Deacon represent.

Let's not forget the hard core horse shit OL' Lec was greeted with when he merely informed the uninitiated.. you were told that Basketball fortunes would dry up -- repeated it from 2003-2005 - Pre ACC Championship.

Pay attention.

#truedeaconfan

Glad to see that lectro is back to trolling about only caring about Wake football and not pretending like he cares about Wake basketball anymore.

Best Football program/in-state record over last 10 years of Big 4 Football.

Historical competitiveness in hoops?

4th among schools in a 125 mile radius. 2 of the programs being among the top 5 in the history of the game and the red headed step child has 2 Natty Titles to Wake's ZERO.

If the Pack represents the unwanted orphan...what the hell does the Deacon represent.

Let's not forget the hard core horse shit OL' Lec was greeted with when he merely informed the uninitiated.. you were told that Basketball fortunes would dry up -- repeated it from 2003-2005 - Pre ACC Championship.

Pay attention.

I can't tell you how many people mention Riley Skinner when I tell them I went to Wake. I have to remind them over and over that no, Wake Forest is also the home of Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.

BIG OL' WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL

Clawson will take the Deacons again as far as Grobe was able...

ACC Champion and Beyond.

Looks like Ol' Lec just ingratiated himself with the new staff.

Brought your first ACC Championship in Football in what, for-fuggin-ever?

Against the howls and peals of the "Lil' ol' wf" nation.

FOOTBALL is your great gold and black hope.

24 wins!

It has been seen!

Hass was destined to back Washington anyway. After this surprise season the gates will open and new blood will come in and the Hate Brigade will be flushed down history's commode.

Bon voyage!

33-17 in how long then?

Right from the tip. It doesn't matter to me what the guys on this board say...I already know that by heart. I know what I can see. I see 2 future 1st Team All-ACC Sophomores leading a driven bunch of talented kids who clearly feel their backs against the wall and in the sights of their own fans.

Not to mention this. When do we get the basketball version of this thread?

If he is not fired by 1115 HOURS today, we should double down and let clearly let Wellman know we won't take any more despotism.

DonrsquotletBzdelikget_zpsd5b45146.jpg

Last edited:
Back