• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton injury is ...

Well you also said it looked like a hamstring, so let's not get too self-congratulatory

Not really what I said. I said I would guess hamstring. I was more sure that it wasn't an ACL than sure that it was specifically something else.

Anyway, I didn't intend to be boastful regarding all this. I was just trying to figure out what it was the morning after the injury and only saw speculation, so I started a quick thread so when someone knew, they could post it there. The only piece of information I could add was that I was pretty sure it wasn't an ACL. That's it.

For some reason, partly because I butchered Hinton's first name when posting, I got a bunch of snarky posts about being a clown doctor, etc.. Fine. It's the supportive and communal nature of sports boards. But in the end, my initial "diagnosis" was correct. It wadn't no ACL yo.

So how is Newman progressing? Kearns needs to get some reaps. Wolford is a warrior, and isn't going to make thru the year either. He is too small for DI. Newman has got size, and was here in the spring. We have QBs coming in so the shirt doesn't mean as much. What's the word?

Hinton being out is just a very bad break

Back