• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton is a Great Deac

Sousa was supposed to be what Newman is now.

I have so much respect for him now. He could have taken the popular way and transferred. Instead, he stayed and got his degree and is now a huge part of the team. In his postgame interview he talked about how much he’d grown up this year.

Completely agree. Without knowing the inside story, I have to believe that Clawson deserves credit for gaining his trust so that he was willing to make this drastic change of position in his last year. In many ways it would have been so much easier to stick with his QB dream and transfer. But ultimately it was his decision and he chose to undergo personal risk in order to stay with his team. His first game gives promise of better things to come...and the first game was pretty good.

Glad he stayed. Fun to watch and a hell of a catch in the endzone. Love the receiving corp.

Wonder what Hinton's NFL prospects are. Lack of speed might hold him back but he kinda seems like a pro Edelman-esque type receiver. I was impressed with his returning too although we continually screwed him with stupid penalties.

Thank you Hinton for a great career. I am glad you stayed a Deacon. You were a true team player and I love that. Good luck in the future. Thanks!

Dude just gets open and his QB experience is a big plus

Would love to see him catch on in the league

Dude just gets open and his QB experience is a big plus

Would love to see him catch on in the league

Playing QB seems like such an advantage for a WR, especially in the same offense. An almost assuredly dumb idea would be having wide receivers spending at least part of their freshman year learning to play QB before switching to WR full-time to help build empathy for QB play.

Playing QB seems like such an advantage for a WR, especially in the same offense. An almost assuredly dumb idea would be having wide receivers spending at least part of their freshman year learning to play QB before switching to WR full-time to help build empathy for QB play.

And it could give a small edge to a WR6 who could be QB3 in a pinch.

10000% this. Stayed for 6 years through injuries, off the field trouble, and a position change (not even including being QB1 and losing that several times). I hope he gets a shot at the next level. I wonder if his age is seen as a positive since he’s mature, or a negative.

Wonder what Hinton's NFL prospects are. Lack of speed might hold him back but he kinda seems like a pro Edelman-esque type receiver. I was impressed with his returning too although we continually screwed him with stupid penalties.

Bet he kills the shuttle drill tho. Dude is shifty.

Would think Hinton has a better shot in the league than Dortch. Can play multiple positions and contribute on special teams.

Back