• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenny ******* Powers

So the 3rd season of Eastbound & Down kicks off this Sunday night. For some reason, I have a real good feeling that this season is going to kick ass. The thought of Kenny Powers in Myrtle Beach is just too good.

I'm definitely not into the Kenny Powers thing but even I thought that was hilarious. Great post. Awesome video.

When I was staying at the Blockade Runner in Wrightsville Beach last August, they were filming around the hotel. My wife ran into the dude who plays Stevie.

I would have given her a pass to nail him, but she was 8 months pregnant at the time.

It was funny, because she didn't know who he was at first. She described him as a guy who looks kind of like Jon Lovitz. Took me a little while to figure out she was talking about Stevie.

steveeastbound.png

Obligatory shout out to my triplet cousins who play Toby in the show. My mom lives in Wilmington, and she got to help out with them some on set. Said the crew was great. They know what the boys had to do, but they had no idea how it fits withy the story. He apparently gets buried in sand, plays with weed, and is kidnapped by a motorcycle gang.

I swear we saw a guy that looked like Kenny Powers at a Robert Earl Keen show here in Raleigh a few weeks back. He was wearing a Texas State Flag button down shirt.

The fact that MB Black biker week might be included in Season 3 may make this the best season yet.

Pretty good first ep, but I didn't like how they had KP have zero redeeming qualities. In the first season, he was at least slightly a good guy until he left April.

Back