• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

King of the Hill

iodeac

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread to discuss what is imo one of my 5 TV shows. I wish it was still on the air, especially since the show never really got any type of closure or final episode before it ended.

What were some of your favorite scenes/episodes?

For me,
1) The episode where Bobby takes a rape defense class, then goes around kicking people yelling "Let go of my purse"
2) The episode featuring Green Day where Hank, Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer have a paintball shootout
3) When the gang meets Khan for the first time

The thing about this show is that it always managed to hit you with something at the very end that made you laugh or think to yourself how good the show really was. I also took a look at the list of guest stars during the show's run and there were tons, ranging from Ann Richards to Snoop Dogg to Alan Rickman. I also couldn't believe that Bobby Hill was voiced by comedian Pamela Adlon.

The episode where Bobby got Gout and the one where LuAnn took ADD meds were two if my favorites.

I like the one wher Peggy tutors the football star and the one where she tutors the Mexican soap star's kid.

Gatorade is a liquid, but when you throw it on the coach, it's a gas!

I love the concept that Luann's dad works on an oil platform and won't return to land until someone faxes his wife's death certificate.

When Hank is diagnosed with a small ass and a big belly.

When Boomhauer falls in love and we meet Granny Boomhauer.

When Cotton wants to go kill Castro.

Back