• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Klempson loves their $$$

WakeFanAdam

Reaction score
We all remember the pic a few years ago of the Tiger recruit flashing his cash. Well apparently, the trend has continued with 5* RB signee Mike Bellamy.

LINK

Apologies if haas.

" Waldrop also said Bellamy did not realize photos posted to his Facebook page could become public."

Really? I mean... really?

bellamy_t600.jpg

SportsGrid.com

the guy a couple of years ago (Kenneth Page) claimed that his uncle or some other relative worked for an atm company. no idea if true though...

the guy a couple of years ago (Kenneth Page) claimed that his uncle or some other relative worked for an atm company. no idea if true though...

Maybe his uncle let him take a couple grand in hundreds for show and tell?

"Bellamy’s high school coach, Binky Waldrop..."

There's a grown man who goes by the name Binky?

gotta love high schoolers with neck tats

I count at least 22 bills in that picture...

:werd:

Bellamy told Waldrop he was being picked up after school by his aunt, who had just cashed a check. Bellamy grabbed the money — more than a thousand dollars — and had several photos taken with it before returning it to his aunt.

I mean I guess more than $2k is greater than $1k.

Sorry, didn't read the article. Still I would say that $2,200 qualifies as a lot more than just "more than a thousand dollars"

Back