• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knight errant reroll game DV7 SK wins!!!

Mako is mafia though, which sucks cause I like him

mako

or Mako give me a teammate you sacrifice so I can keep you around and vote for them instead

Somebody call bern. The braintrust is apparently getting back together.

I find it problematic Parlays humor makes it fell like RJ is playing mafia

I find it problematic Parlays humor makes it fell like RJ is playing mafia

***Parlay***

It's his tell.

***knight***

You've been gone a few games and I missed the last one. I'm coming off a fucking 7 game streak as a bad guy. I got vanilla last game and was stoked as fuck. I continue to be stoked as fuck. Go back and read the last game I played in (GAT's balance-fest). Tone there will mirror this.

ryala avatar change is throwing me off

Choice of avatar probably subconsciously affects my opinion of different posters more than what they actually say. For example I have always assumed that you wrongly hate bat flips in baseball.

Tejas 100% got picked, no doubt in my mind. But mako sounds like I imagine Knight’s butthole skin tags looks like.

I just received my first night kill. Nothing you people can do can bring me down. Bitch, you can’t kill my vibe. Run me up.

But kill Manning next. He’s sooooo dirty this game.

Back