• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knight errant reroll game DV7 SK wins!!!

I guess I’ll just say I think Dv7s OT kill shots speak for themselves. Couple that with the post where he literally says he doesn’t care about killshot as sk because he has no teammates

Also I have spoken a lot about game theory, narrowing down possibilities. I also asked cop, tracker and bulletproof to come out at different times. I guess I could have contrived all of that as sk, but that would have been some serious work without slipping

Add to that gouda saying I’m not sk...

then throw in dv7s votes on rommy and knight

Let's hear your arguments for the other person. I need to get shit done and I don't want to go back and dig on both of you. You can do it on each other if you so desire.

I'm leaning toward voting dv7, but if you want to find some good arguments for tejas, I'm game to listen.

Truthfully, there's no actual work that can be done since tejas has acted alone the entire game, so I cannot really link him to anything in particular that proves he is bad. And nobody would have had any information on whom the SK is all game since there was no cop/tracker and the maf watcher couldn't have been used the night Townie was killed.

So you just have to figure out which of tejas or myself is more likely to have made the posts/actions we did as the SK + which of us is more likely to have made the kills the SK made.

tejas has laid in the background without being assertive but around enough to not be considered absent. always on the mind, but never top of mind.
I have put myself out there making calls and doing an OT kill twice (one too late to count, but the intent was there).

You can make the call on which makes sense for a player as SK.

Kills:
n1 -- d14 or gooner
n2 -- jtp or ryala
n3 -- townie (post fake civ BPV claim)
n4 -- jhawk
n5 -- parlay
n6 -- ph

That's the best I can do for you. I **KNOW** that tejas is the SK, but I cannot prove it to you since he can't be linked to anything or anyone.

So are you just giving up dv7?

lol, why do you keep asking me this?

think I'm going to quit this game and start a whole new game? like I've ever done anything like that before in my life.

I guess I’ll just say I think Dv7s OT kill shots speak for themselves. Couple that with the post where he literally says he doesn’t care about killshot as sk because he has no teammates

Also I have spoken a lot about game theory, narrowing down possibilities. I also asked cop, tracker and bulletproof to come out at different times. I guess I could have contrived all of that as sk, but that would have been some serious work without slipping

Add to that gouda saying I’m not sk...

then throw in dv7s votes on rommy and knight

well that's just not true.

lol, why do you keep asking me this?

think I'm going to quit this game and start a whole new game? like I've ever done anything like that before in my life.

because you didn't respond for 10 minutes, so i was just checking. i now see you've responded.

and gouda didn't know shit about shit -- horrible line. w3, you gotta see through that one.

(other than I nailed his ass day 2 and he may never recover)

Well with that in mind if I’m sk why do I kill parlay after shitting on him all game? Or ph for that matter? Throw in my boy manning too

jtp kill has dv7 written all over it. I kind of LOVE that he didn’t kill knight or I. DV7 shooting up the mafia charts

you kill parlay because he was RB'd so the most clear civ at that point in the game

don't act stupid.

also, you kill Ph because 03 was already leaning towards me anyway

these are easy! give me a harder question please.

and whoever killed ph did it because it was obvious that i had cleared him

a) I don't give a fuck who knight is or is not trying to set up - I only read him to determine "town" or not. Other than that, he's worthless to me. (still sorry to hear about his butt stuff tho. no fun)
2) The quote I posted by Da was the reason for my vote. Gave me the Da tingles as that screamed out of character for him. I can break it down for you more if you wish. Just let me know!
d) I wish I was the SK because then I would be beholden to nobody and just fuck around more than normal. I die, who cares?! Certainly not my teammates.
5) I suspect you only brought up SK because I already brought it up in my own post that you quoted. And that's PLAGIARISM, professor. Shame on you.

for cereal tho. i gotta get to this report to get it out before my 3 day weekend.

03- any questions for me before i leave this in your hands?

the game's life is in your hands, dude

4f1c9c56-9c9b-4e6a-870e-96c11da92b70_100_h_6.gif

Yeah dv7 kills them for those reasons

Tejas leaves them alive for endgame.

Tejas speaks in the 3rd person like a GOD DAMN SERIAL KILLER

I do not.

The choice is simple.

I'm rereading tejas currently. It reminds me of how much I hate it that he posts 5 million times a game.

I'm rereading tejas currently. It reminds me of how much I hate it that he posts 5 million times a game.

[h=2]Who Posted?[/h]

You know who posts 279 times over 2 days. A GOD DAMN PSYCHOPATH.

You know who else is a psychopath? A GOD DAMN SERIAL KILLER.

That 96-108 post sweet spot is where its at. Those are solid numbers for a civ. Vote for tejas if you agree!

Back