• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knight errant reroll game DV7 SK wins!!!

Yeah if we lose townie and juice because of some old crazy man I'm gonna be mucho sad

Yeah, fuck that. Townie and juice are great. Want them around. Ban the old dude dv7

was a respect kill more than anything else, but didnt think enough people would be bothered too much about it to try and figure out who did it

so a "safe" kill but got rid of a person I wouldn't have to worry about later. didn't have a maf or special read on you at all. I try not to form opinions day 1 on that stuff.

Fair enough, that’s definitely the answer I was hoping for haha

Tejas I still have no idea what the fuck you were doing Day 1

Can’t believe you guys bailed on voting for DV7. WFU03 did it twice.

Good game, DV7.

After rommy died, that's where I was going but I waited too long and he wasn't an option when I voted. Likely my bad for waiting so long but I was trying to get reads from votes because I was in my own head and my brain was on idle which is not a good combo.

Yeah, fuck that. Townie and juice are great. Want them around. Ban the old dude dv7

if this was a boardtatorship then I'd still be king and RJ would have never been invited.

but i'm a sap that believes in democracy and stepping down from a position of power since I'm such a polarizing figure (especially when I was a mod)

I AM SO MAGNANIMOUS

Dv7 also posted in what now has to be post of the game that he would be reckless as sk

Also ph I wish you would post/play more. You have good reads and thoughts when you choose to engage

Also ph I wish you would post/play more. You have good reads and thoughts when you choose to engage

And thus another cycle of the Circle of Ph has been completed

Dv7 also posted in what now has to be post of the game that he would be reckless as sk

tenor.gif

i hit you

i honestly thought parlay was the BP civ

Same result if I was only quicker. Not saying you might not have gone over PH the round before but if it was you, tejas and me, I absolutely vote tejas on principle. I'm legit happy for you.

ANDDDD

I just sent my report out. That wasn't a lie. I really did have a deliverable today before the long weekend.

I'm out bitches!

Back