• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Butthurt Mafia Game Over-Butthurt Acheived???

0% chance I'm killing off Chaos. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING! We'd be stupid to lose him !

Do you guys ever pee in the sink? I feel like I brin g t his up sometimes and no one acknowledges it. Also i will put random spaces in my posts becuase my right hand i s in a brace becuase drinking and skiing is bad.

I want hard claims for chaos and gooner though because tejas is too lazy to have masons is my first reaction. No butthurt there,w hats the point

Get used to random spaces my soft cast causees them and I dont care enough about any of you to fix them

***tejas***

voting based on smallest peen only

ANNOUNCEMENT:

PLEASE NOTE AT DEATH ALL PLAYERS BECOME TREE STUMPS (INCLUDING MAFIA). WHICH MEANS THAT ASIDE FROM NIGHTIME, ALL PLAYERS MAY CONTINUE TO POST IN THREAD IF THEY WISH BUT CANNOT VOTE

IF A DEAD PLAYER VOTES OR ANGLESHOOTS, YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOSE SPEAKING PRIVILEGES BUT A MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM WILL BE AA'D

Back