• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

i wish our masons would help me lead on ryala and gat, pretty obvious to me at least

Hey, I'm on Ryala. I laid out some work to Ryala.

I communicated my feelings to Blue and he agrees.

Can't make 'em speed.

Likely? This is just you being you, right? There's no way you can say any player is likely the indy at this point.

assuming he's referencing the da posts I joked about before he died that I keep accidentally multiquoting

Hey, I'm on Ryala. I laid out some work to Ryala.

I communicated my feelings to Blue and he agrees.

Can't make 'em speed.

Can you relay a message to blue that he can post such agreements and other thoughts in this thread

but even then, weird to pinpoint me specifically as Indy for that if you were trying to frame me for that hit

who knows

Likely? This is just you being you, right? There's no way you can say any player is likely the indy at this point.

I meant to come out before, I am the indy hunter and mako is the indy again :umkc:

Some weird forced interaction pairs on page 4, maybe page 3 and 4. I like Ryala and Jtp as potential teammates, as well as Rommy and manning.

This is not aging well.

blue is having quite the game so far, huh

thank god he's one of our clears!

i mean i just did say it so you may be wrong

***ryala***

A little too convenient, after last game.

Serves me right for posting during a meeting. I didn't even remember who got hit. My bad. Intentionally dumbtells are unsportsmanlike and shouldn't be clearing. Unintentional dumbtells are just part of us trying to do multiple things at once and definitely shouldn't be clearing.

***gat***

It's a good thing we can figure out intention!

i have an off topic question for the people over 45 in here, do you know how to rotate a pdf?

Back