• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Fucking MENSA on me. 5 votes and less brain cells. This is obviously not moving.

I'm the cop, obviously I got a civ result on Jman. I'm pretty sure that there can't be a doctor in a cop setup. A jailkeeper should obviously be on me tonight and we can play chicken going forward.

If this is true we have a GF, RB, 1x BP, or even-night watch. If its even-night watch, think long and hard about how to play this.

Is gooner really going to get no traction after his actions last round?

CivGooner busts his rear to provide analysis and figure out the lines. MafGooner does half the work to pretend like he's trying. Do y'all really think he's trying right now?

I maf lean gooner, and I even I think your tunneling is weird

Fucking MENSA on me. 5 votes and less brain cells. This is obviously not moving.

I'm the cop, obviously I got a civ result on Jman. I'm pretty sure that there can't be a doctor in a cop setup. A jailkeeper should obviously be on me tonight and we can play chicken going forward.

don't believe you

If this is true we have a GF, RB, 1x BP, or even-night watch. If its even-night watch, think long and hard about how to play this.

I mean, literally the only role removed from possibility is town doctor. this feels like overly helpful non-info

Oof, didn't think about that. I only looked at the civ setup. Math on watcher is important

Can we kill 03? He never posts this much unless he’s getting heat as a non-vanilla

Ten mins remaining

[FONT=&quot]ryala[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bym[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jhawk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]blue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ph[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]wfu03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rommy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gooner[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]wfu03[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ryala[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gat [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ph[/FONT]

Why all the other BS claims?

Can we kill 03? He never posts this much unless he’s getting heat as a non-vanilla

Just did a quick iso on 03 and ryala. 03 has more substantive posts than ryala does. ryala is just spouting random nonsense. Not shitclouding. Just random nonsense.

Not buying ryala here. Looking of the setup, if he's the cop, why come out here? There's unlikely to be protection. He should have simply made a post that cleared JMan if he got killed.

Just did a quick iso on 03 and ryala. 03 has more substantive posts than ryala does. ryala is just spouting random nonsense. Not shitclouding. Just random nonsense.

any more reads on toogs?

I would tell you to shut the fuck up, but that's most of your mafia play anyway

Back