• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown Houston Cougars

Down 1 at 15 minute mark.

Sam got called for an illegal pick on Casper the Friendly Ghost apparently.

SJM doesn't have much art to his game.

Is Chaundee sick or hurt? He's not playing ...down 2

Houston takes a shot. Wake is out on a break. Whistle, foul on Wake on the shot. Deacs down 3 at 12 min TO- Sarr will be on the line when we return.

He's still gotta play...sitting usually hurts confidence more than playing poorly...

Can someone fucking explain to me how we can play to 11 min left in the 2nd half and our FIVE BIGS have COMBINED for 4 pts and 6 reb?????

Can someone fucking explain to me how we can play to 11 min left in the 2nd half and our FIVE BIGS have COMBINED for 4 pts and 6 reb?????

One thing is we are playing a lot of four guard sets. But there's no excuse for it.

Chill has two in a row go in-and-out and we're down 6. Our "bigs" create zero space and can't box out anyone. Even if they're in position they only get one hand up, maybe they tip it but then have no chance of collecting the tip.

We really needed Thompson to be a rebounder even if he did nothing on offense.

Now we're back to hero ball with a fade-away Crawford 3. I'd expect Houston to push it out to double digits and close us out.

Can’t believe Doral has sat as long as he has. Let him burn his final 2 fouls.

We will continue to get killed on the boards and D by playing such short guys as a unit.

7:49 to go down 63-59...We're on FT line for 1&1 after the TO

2 of their bigs just fouled out on dumb plays. So that's good.

DAMNIT!!! 3 missed FTs...and a bucket by Houston...

Back