• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown of the Liberty Universtiy Flames ("LU", "JFU", "Homophobe U",

We have 6 assists, 6. A lot of one on one hero ball. And we are getting smoked on the glass . You’d swear manning wasn’t a good big man or something.

The real question is will we lose by single or double digits. Wake has not lost the opening 2 games in 38 years...wow

If there is one firm and indisputable rule for wake basketball it's that Wilbekin should be banned from driving to the basket.

When my grandpa started driving recklessly, we took away his car. Can we steal Mitchell's shoes, or something?

Nobody even looks like they fucking want to be out there.

no shit. you'd think a D1 athlete could handle running up and down the fucking court

Yeah, I thought we started calling him cigs just because of his last name, but I’m starting to think he’s got a 2 pack a day habit.

As bad as this season is going to be. I don't feel bad for the team. I feel bad for the fans and athletic staff that have to deal with this.

I believe the tv guys said Liberty hasn’t beaten a D1 team on the road since 2012

Getting impatient defensively, cheating lanes and leaving us scrambling. We are going to lose this one folks, no composure.

So, is Gaudio still announcing?

Bring him back. I can't stand this shit defense.

Offense really isn't any better either without a future all star.

Okeke might be our best big. At least he actually tries to rebound.

Wow. Just wow. Head down drive to basket and throw it up. That’s the offense

Back