• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Eval of WF's First Opponent Georgia Southern Eagles

Are they a Christian school?
While not an explicitly Christian school, Wikipedia tells me it was founded as First District Agricultural & Mechanical School, which was “a school for teaching modern agricultural production techniques and homemaking skills to white rural school children.” One would have to assume that that exclusionary and misogynistic attitude still prevails. This is also a school that is geographically situated in the southern portion of the United States, and appears to flaunt their acknowledgement of what that means with the chosen name of their institution.

Keep in mind that Georgia voted for Trump, and currently has a Republican governor who was once on the path to enlightenment as a Democrat. So he’s the worst human imaginable, someone whose views are not fixed and have clearly changed over time, in this case for the worse.

Let me also remind you that Atlanta, the most populous city in this state, is also the location of the headquarters for Chick-fil-A. Atlanta has also been purported to be on the decline, which at least half of everyone there directly attributes to the presence of the two most “fake news” outlets: CNN and The Weather Channel.

I don’t think these are values and institutions that Wake Forest should be funding by playing sports against one of its worst offenders and clear contributors.

Agreed. Is it too late to deploy dv7 for another protest at the game? Not sure he has enough time to produce another posterboard.

There is no place in a civilized society for these types of values and everyone knows The Weather Channel is full of white trash rubes who voted Trump.

Agreed. Is it too late to deploy dv7 for another protest at the game? Not sure he has enough time to produce another posterboard.

There is no place in a civilized society for these types of values and everyone knows The Weather Channel is full of white trash rubes who voted Trump.
Winter is coming, and its storms shall be named from Atlanta, even though everyone knows only tropical cyclones have names.

Last edited:
Brian Billick agrees...

attachment.php

is sharmaine dukes still balling for ga southern?

Obviously KP doesn’t mean much for the next month or so, but GA Southern returns a ton of players from a solid team that shoots from 3 pretty well.

That is what worries me about this game with GA Southern.

Hope we see an inspired defensive effort tomorrow night against GA Southern.

GA Southern.

who are we playing again?

I think this game would be getting a lot more attention if it were against NC State, Pittsburgh (conference aside), Richmond or Memphis type...all teams that are ranked lower than THE GA Southern.

Back