• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - ACC Tourney Opener - Pitt/WF - Tuesday 4:30 pm - ACCN

Shot 57% from field, 42% from 3 and 6 more FT attempts than our opponent. Lead by 1.

That asshole spent 20 seconds answering a question on his way to the locker room and mentioned free throws and paint touches. He's literally trolling the fan base.

Yeah-- should be ahead by more, but CB has not yet got engaged in the scoring and Brandon is quiet.

That is the first half I’ve watched all year. There are some pieces that a coach can inherit here. Childress still is sloppy as shit with the ball I see. And the rest of the guards are awful with the pocket passes to the post.

This team has some legitimate pieces. It’s mind boggling how bad we are.

“We knew they were going to go on a run” that’s the most loser thing I’ve ever heard a college basketball coach say in a halftime interview.

That asshole spent 20 seconds answering a question on his way to the locker room and mentioned free throws and paint touches. He's literally trolling the fan base.

They always do by the time they're about to be fired/extended.

Sound and visuals way out of sync in this broadcast. Annoying.

Free throws are good, but we have been excellent on offense. Perhaps we should hang our hat on defense instead of free throws.

Deacs with six turnovers in the final 5:43 of the half turn a seven point lead into a one point margin. They were outscored 12-6 in that span. They just can not stand prosperity.

Even a slight tip of the cap on defense would have resulted in a 15 point lead at halftime.

Why does this Pitt guard get to lead with his forearm on every drive? He doesn’t play for Duke.

Before Mucius got that foul, Sarr beat everyone down the court and Brandon just had to throw the ball over the top or for an ally. Brandon is not a good pg.

Back