• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers @ LJVM - 8 pm - Saturday

In all fairness, the reason that the other teams have pulled away in the second half is because they made adjustments. And there just anything you can do about that, right Danny?

Look forward to more riveting post-game comments which will certainly answer any questions.

I can find zero reasons as to why we will this game, or any game, for the remainder of the season.

The players deserve major credit this season. EVERY game they come out with energy and play moderately well at times. And also EVERY time, the 2nd half coaching decisions ruin the efforts of these kids. I think we have a more talented roster then a few other ACC teams.

We will win 1st half, the collapse in last two minutes.

First this is going to screw up our measuring stick for game threads.

As much as I would like to blame DM for the first game (maybe pulling Sarr for too long or not trusting him to play with 3 fouls) the fact is we lost because our team decided shooting 3's was the best way to win and we couldn't put the ball in the ocean.

Anyone looking to part with cheap tickets? My wife and I might be interested in going tonight and we haven't been to a game yet this year.

Last edited:
Back