• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers - Noon Super Bowl Sunday ESPNU

Just wait til we get rid of those "F-minus defenders" like Wilbekin and Woods and get some length with Hoard and Mucius on the perimeter!

(Wake #213 in defense this year)

RChill, Charlotte, DCDeac, and RJ know basketball!

Don't forget Wrangor, jaybone, and ATS. The board's best basketball minds got this one (and the last one) very, very wrong.

Don't forget Wrangor, jaybone, and ATS. The board's best basketball minds got this one (and the last one) very, very wrong.

And UVA just recruits great defensive players. They don't teach them how to play defense within a team concept.

Just need more Jimmies and Joes. "Great Basketball Minds" - hahahahah

Just wait til we get rid of those "F-minus defenders" like Wilbekin and Woods and get some length with Hoard and Mucius on the perimeter!

(Wake #213 in defense this year)

RChill, Charlotte, DCDeac, and RJ know basketball!

Yep, not having Craw and Moore had nothing to do with it.

I'll take being lumped with DC, Charlotte, ATS and Wrangor over Strick, Sig and you regarding bball knowledge and insights EVERY time. It's about as close as this year's Wake team versus UNLV with Augmon, Grand Mama and the rest.

Just so you don't get confused, your group is this year's Wake team.

After that impressive performance Fushion went from undecided to the “one more year, team is young” camp.

Woah woah woah. I hated Bz from day one.

I think maybe I just liked Manning because he wasn’t Bz.

Woah woah woah. I hated Bz from day one.

I think maybe I just liked Manning because he wasn’t Bz.

I think we all were happy to have anybody other than Bzzzz, who knew Ronny would actually find one the few coaches around that was even worse than Bzzz though.

Manning’s press conferences are absolutely DEPRESSING. He had the personality of a snow pea.

Why do coaches - in coach speak - always and I mean ALWAYS start every sentence with “I thought....”. Makes no sense. You thought that in the past tense? Ok well then tell us what you think NOW please. It shouldn’t, but this has driven me crazy for years. And Danny clearly does it to have something to lean on that will make people think he’s actually a coach when he speaks. He’s awful.

Yep, not having Craw and Moore had nothing to do with it.

I'll take being lumped with DC, Charlotte, ATS and Wrangor over Strick, Sig and you regarding bball knowledge and insights EVERY time. It's about as close as this year's Wake team versus UNLV with Augmon, Grand Mama and the rest.

Just so you don't get confused, your group is this year's Wake team.
You sure your team could even get a shot off in time? Talk about a squad way late to the party.

Good idea. Just negotiate.
It's not hard, Manning gets out of having to show up to work and pretend like he wants to be there, but without having to take the hit from resigning. Offer him whatever he would get if he were fired in March with the bonus that he doesn't have to show up tomorrow.

I’m on vacation not paying any attention, I get a call from a concerned Clemson friend asking me what the hell are we doing? I look at the score. Fire the motherfucker now! There is no excuse for this shit.

Back