• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Duke at WF - LJVM - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN

And Oguama really stepped up after Saar went out. He deserves a mention.

A good new coach adding a couple (probably grad transfer) bangers to this nucleus and we could actually threaten for a middle of the pack finish as our ceiling next year.

Say whatever the fuck you want about Brandon, but if you can’t see the heart he’s poured into Wake hoops and respect that you aren’t a Wake fan. Idgaf about what this means towards firing Manning, I’m incredibly happy he got that done.

Fact.

I told you, just give DM a week to game plan and he'd take kaye down.

Neath has a high basketball IQ. He can really run the point.

Glad for Chaundee, really glad.

Missed th B Chill interview. What did he say?

Very happy for Brandon!

I saw the football players on the court celebrating with the team. The guys were having a blast. I don’t see how 1 top 10 win can keep Danny’s job, so I’m just going to enjoy this win and be happy for the team

I'd say that Currie's mind is already made up. However which way it goes, I dunno.

But I feel personally confident he's made his decision and this game won't change a thing about it.

Manning came close to beating all 4 teams he was winless against going into this year.

This is the only game I attended in person all season, and that's because it was a company outing. Will now suggest moar company outings ...

Great win. Could not be happier for the team and especially the Childress family. So glad that Brandon finally beat UNC and Duke!

Still obvious that we are pretty deficient in the coaching department, but that topic can take a night off while we celebrate. Can't wait to read the Duke boards tomorrow.

Seriously, it was a ton of fun - just like the good ol' days.

holy crap that was fun...I started out hoping that Duke was going to blow us out and put the nail in Danny's coffin, but it was so much fun to see this team actually do something right. And Childress...feel so happy for that kid. This is his moment right here. This is the game that he never forgets.

One thing I thought about at the end is that a potential new coach can watch this and see that Wake has some pieces in place, its just awful coaching that has doomed them for 6 years. I'm intrigued about Sarr, chaundee, Neath, Oguama , Muscius if I'm a coach thinking about a move to winston salem.

holy crap that was fun...I started out hoping that Duke was going to blow us out and put the nail in Danny's coffin, but it was so much fun to see this team actually do something right. And Childress...feel so happy for that kid. This is his moment right here. This is the game that he never forgets.

One thing I thought about at the end is that a potential new coach can watch this and see that Wake has some pieces in place, its just awful coaching that has doomed them for 6 years. I'm intrigued about Sarr, chaundee, Neath, Oguama , Muscius if I'm a coach thinking about a move to winston salem.

Yep. Hope there is a job opening.

Back