• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report for Notre Dame - Saturday 3 pm ACC Network

My ESPN3 feed is consistently 1 min (game time) behind the Wake app audio. I guess I don't really have to worry about 'spoilers' on this thread.

2 min off of real time. Maybe it's my hotel's internet.

Maybe we should put a body on Given?

Maybe one of the guards should play D on Farrell. He's been beating Chill and Wilbekin like a drum.

Chaundee had a really solid half.

Wake with only 1 turnover for a half. That was even questionable as it was Mitchell’s screen on the Moore dunk.

Don't know where we are now but at one point we were 3-12 from 3 again (see Pitt game)

Maybe we can try low turn overs and make 3's?

So after their best offensive player made two 3s in a row, we then allow that same player to catch the ball and have another wide open 3.

Our D is terrible.

Well ND decided to play in 2nd half and we not so much.

ESPN is intentionally (or they can't handle the volume of games they put on) delaying the feed. Reloaded and still 1:30 behind real time. Then went to theacc.com and the feed is off by less than 5 sec.

Is this seriously the game thread? Guess I wasn't the only one who thought the game started at 4pm instead of 3.

Now hitting 3's and making to's.

Pretty sure Given was on Moore's back causing that ball to go out of bounds.

I wish Danny would have Moore go out to the top of the key more...I love watching them get uncontested dunks.

Back