• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

I can't understand why you bitches continually shout you don't want a Duke coach at Wake... The more I watch this, the more i want a Duke coach at Wake. I want to win again.. Get the fuck over yourself, who gives a flying fuck if they coached or played at Duke, If they could make this shit-hole ACC team good again I want them...

Why would anyone go to these games? Unless you are a fan of the other team of course. It's just pitiful to watch. Whatever the opposite if entertainment is - that is what Wake b-ball has become.

I’m so pissed that I just wasted 50 minutes on watching this first half. I was so close to watching Westworld or something instead.

The thing that really makes me question my own intelligence is this: if it would have been a better half, would I have been happy? No. Because this season is a complete waste.

I was thinking the same except I was very close to watching Silcone Valley. Woof

I wish we had Dino still, instead of Bzdanning

But is it really the American dream to play baseball and football in the same day?

Why would anyone go to these games? Unless you are a fan of the other team of course. It's just pitiful to watch. Whatever the opposite if entertainment is - that is what Wake b-ball has become.

I brought my family. Could I go to jail for that? If so arrest me now please.

Will Louisville hang 100 on Wake? Or "no more shots" at the four minute TV timeout?

WTF is he saving Hoard for? The second half rally?

In retrospect, that should have been the biggest clue (of the many of course) that Manning is a complete idiot on the sideline. No matter what the score, the player, the game situation, Manning feels he HAS to sit a player with 2 fouls for the rest of the first half. Nothing like sitting Collins for the last 8 minutes of the first half, kill any chance of winning the game, and then have him finish a 20 point loss with 3 fouls. It's like he doesn't realize that points in the first half count the same as those in the second half.

Wake is in the bottom 15 in the country in playing starters in the first half with two fouls. Of 166 total minutes starters have had two fouls in the first half they've played 4 minutes and 17 seconds.

1 !#$%@#^@!!##$$!!!! Assist

impossible to have assists when you don't run an office.

Back