• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Miami Hurricanes Round 2 - Tuesday 7 pm - Regional Sports Network

21 and 14 for Chaundee. A good coach will have some players to work with if he can keep them.

Fun ending

The guys never quit, never let their mistakes get them down, played with composure if not great proficiency.

Congratulations to the team!

I can't wait until we get a real coach and start winning these kind of games against VT and Syracuse (and eventually UNC and Duke) instead of Miami and Pitt.

Complete reversal of late. Happy for the team, but nervous this might buy DM another year.

WF only led in the last 25 seconds.

WE FINISH! 😉

Equaled 2018 conference wins with 3 left.

Cuse is our next victim..

If this game is the reason we retain Manning, we have institutional problems that losing to Miami won't solve. 100% glad we won.

Was sorta watching with the TV on in the background as I watched hockey and texted a Wake buddy about golf. Next thing I know, UM is making mistake after mistake, turning it over left and right and Chill's doing his best impression of Dad by hitting every key shot down the stretch! Total collapse by UM but the kids never quit fighting. Good for them, and I'm especially happy for Lil' Chill, heart of a lion in that kid. Nice to see it go his way for once.

Back