• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets - 9 pm Tonight ACC Network ESPN 3

Wake will win tonight. They better because Georgia Tech and Pitt are the only 2 teams they can realistically beat. I think Wake wins by 8. If somehow we lose #FireManningImmediately.

Wake should win this game. Would be a huge red flag if they don't
GT is down to 7 scholarship players (two of whom are FR that got their first real ACC action last game)and Lammers has a little knee issue and isn't 100%.
GT also has only 3 perimeter players available for the rest of the season - Okogie, Jackson and Alston.

Wake should win this game. Would be a huge red flag if they don't
GT is down to 7 scholarship players (two of whom are FR that got their first real ACC action last game)and Lammers has a little knee issue and isn't 100%.
GT also has only 3 perimeter players available for the rest of the season - Okogie, Jackson and Alston.

You watched any Wake games this season? :D

We've got some extra guards, can we trade one for Lammers and get him to play the 4 for us?

LOL.

Okogie goes for 30, but we squeak out the win.

They've got no freakin' players left...COME ON DEACS! Basketball is supposed to be FUN.

I'm fully aware of how bad we've been at times this season but I really can't see how we would fail to cover 5.5 against a bad team down to 5 players

If this were on the road I'd understand the extreme pessimism, but at home? GTech's not nearly as good as Clemson, Duke, Virginia or even VaTech (or Florida State or Syracuse). Personally, I think Wake wins this one comfortably. :couch:

LOL.

Okogie goes for 30, but we squeak out the win.

They've got no freakin' players left...COME ON DEACS! Basketball is supposed to be FUN.

Is there any doubt one of their obscure players that's been forced into action goes off on us tonight?

Weird feeling we play solid defense tonight. They’re very limited offensively

Okogie will get his career first triple double tonight against the vaunted Wake defense 35, 12, and 10

I can't believe we made it onto ESPN3. I thought it would only be on WPOPN.

Back