• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

[Redacted] would beat this team by 15. Can we trade Mark for Danny straight up? Maybe trade Danny for some baseball bats?

This may be the worst game by both teams I have ever seen.

[Redacted] would beat this team by 15. Can we trade Mark for Danny straight up? Maybe trade Danny for some baseball bats?

Yes, I actually agree, [Redacted] would do a good bit more with this team than Manning.

The announcers aren’t bad. They’re trying to be diplomatic about the horrific job Manning and company are doing.

don't worry manning is about to draw up something special

Glad Danny took the time out to provide some valuable coaching. I predict wild Chill turnover.

The announcers aren’t bad. They’re trying to be diplomatic about the horrific job Manning and company are doing.

You know they’re thinking, “Good god Wake Forest is horrible and how can Danny Manning still have a job.” They can’t say it though.

You gotta be shitting me...just win, we forget the score.

who gives a shit about the outcome. eeking out a home win versus WCU??? this is fucking ridiculous.

This is morbidly fascinating to watch. It won't get completely boring until we get blown out by 30 at Ga Tech.

Back