• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

LOL Childress almost turned it over trying to run the clock out with absolutely no pressure from the defense.

Suck it Western Carolina!!! Deacs deal the Southern Conference a devastating blow in the ACC / SoCon Challenge. What is the next matchup? Deacs took care of business!

lolol western's clusterfuck offense just not working tonight. the throw-it-out-of-bounds play usually works every time!

Hey now, we needed western to win tonight to reverse the curse, and sacrifice the job of Danny by the hand of Prosser blood.

11 turnovers, that is progress... I guess....sort of....maybe?

This is the 10th straight win vs SOCOM for Manning. #Winning

quality win for the tournament selection committee. no way wake gets left out if they are on the bubble

My watch ESPN app isnt working and im not even mad. Really glad I didnt watch that game.

A convincing win.
Well, at least it was a win

Great crowd, great coaching, and a great win. Pretty much sums up the Manning era if you ask me.

If W Carolina didn’t miss so many FTs they win this game by double digits

11 Turnovers with 6 assists, not a good ratio --- pass, stand around, pass, stand around -- try a one on one move offense.

So much for experience over youth. Johnson almost cost us the game and 2 freshmen turned the game in our favor.

Hoard, Muccius, Wright, Brown and Childress...those are our best players. Our bigs are virtually useless.

Back