• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Western Carolina Catamounts 7 pm Tuesday - ACC Network

Jesus, we were getting out-fouled 7-1 and now it's 8-8. Refs made a conscious decision to start calling 'em on us and only us. Just as we go cold.

You really gonna complain about the officials vs freaking WCU? If we need the officials on our side to beat this team...I don’t even know what to say.

For Manning to be a big man whisperer, our big guys have no touch around the basket.

The TV announcers are just as bad as these teams. Also seems like Wellman gave them some predetermined excuses to spit out for why Danny is struggling.

Best 5 is probably Chill/Brown/Mucius/Hoard/Smart.

Wright and Johnson should back up the 3 guard spots, Sarr should back up Hoard, Okeke should back up Smart.

Best 5 is probably Chill/Brown/Mucius/Hoard/Smart.

Wright and Johnson should back up the 3 guard spots, Sarr should back up Hoard, Okeke should back up Smart.

Sounds good. And Manning should not be coach.

Lol that we just decided to send a double-team against the 6'7" big man.

If anyone on their squad could get the least bit hot they could make this a nail-biter.

Cats fans absolutely getting rowdy AF in the Joel tonight. I’ll anyone can hear is deafening cheers for the cats.

watching this game is how i felt on super bowl sunday against vanderbilt after losing to UNC the day before (1995).

apathetic

Oh man. Yeah. I remember that feeling. What a weird weekend.

Back