• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

I simply cannot get past the staggering sums of money paid to Ron Wellman and Danny Manning for these results.

Johnson with a smooth behind the back dribble. Hahaha. Bailed out by ref

Someone help me understand why Manning should be allowed to finish the season?

We have lost an entire generation of Wake fans- all because if Ron Wellman.

I have teenagers. They associate Wake basketball with losing. They know no different. They ONLY know Wake Forest basketball as the putrid, weak, joke of a program with a clown coach getting destroyed by Richmond (RICHMOND???) right now.

Seriously. How does this continue? How is SOMEONE not held accountable? I can assure you, this type of ineptitude would not be allowed for one season anywhere else, and yet we've endured almost a decade of suck.

I have teenagers. They associate Wake basketball with losing. They know no different. They ONLY know Wake Forest basketball as the putrid, weak, joke of a program with a clown coach getting destroyed by Richmond (RICHMOND???) right now.

Seriously. How does this continue? How is SOMEONE not held accountable? I can assure you, this type of ineptitude would not be allowed for one season anywhere else, and yet we've endured almost a decade of suck.

So you’re saying you are upset?
;)

Glad to see Wellman is there in person to see us get debacled.

I'm getting tired of watching us lose to teams when there's not a single player on the opposing squad we would have recruited.

Because the trustees and major donors continue to tolerate it and drive WF basketball into its final grave. Until someone at the trustee level steps up or donors step out, nothing changes. Ron Wellman has destroyed Wake's flagship program, it's evident to all and yet NOTHING is done

We lost to a Richmond team that lost to Longwood and Hampton. After losing to Houston Baptist and barley beating Western Carolina.

Danny Manning is a worse coach than [Redacted]. He's a better recruiter, which gave us the one decent season. But there is no question who the better basketball coach is. Let that sink in.

We lost to a Richmond team that lost to Longwood and Hampton. After losing to Houston Baptist and barley beating Western Carolina.

Danny Manning is a worse coach than [Redacted]. He's a better recruiter, which gave us the one decent season. But there is no question who the better basketball coach is. Let that sink in.

I still say John Collins gave that season. Manning should be thanking him

Glad to see Wellman is there in person to see us get debacled.

I'm getting tired of watching us lose to teams when there's not a single player on the opposing squad we would have recruited.

That may be part of the problem.

Back