• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

In all seriousness, how can Wellman sit there in person and continue to watch this train wreck and think we are moving in the right direction? Wake is losing fans and dedicated alumni by the minute. The Joel will be basically empty at most games and then UNC and Duke fans will fill it for those games, and it will get worse and worse if a major change does not happen soon, as in RIGHT NOW!

And, we have seen our last top 150 recruit. No one is coming to this shit show.

In only 7 games, Wake has dropped in KenPom from 94 to 146. We're headed for Bz territory in Year 5.

204th ranked defense with all that LENGTH on the wings.

Don't even care, I'm rooting for our opponent the rest of the year. We need 20+ losses. We need a new coach. Period.

Yep. For the first time, I was hoping Richmond would get the lead up to 20.

I would encourage anyone who has purchased tickets to do two things: (1) not attend any games while Manning is coaching - it just encourages him and Wellman, and (2) not sell the tickets. Empty seats are better than ones filled by fans of the opposing team.

100% agree. Empty arena speaks.

Just wondering if Danny had good jokes after the game.

"They just need to guard better..ha ha ha. Need to finish stronger... chuckle chuckle.

Thanks, coach manning. Very informative.

Don’t think I can watch another game until Manning is gone. We don’t mean jack on this board. All it will take is Mit Shah and Ben Sutton having a sit down with Wellman. It was clear at the end of last year Manning should be gone. The new talent this year was nothing but a mirage in his incapable hands. Hope CP3 made his $2.5M gift for a bloody locker room contingent on a coaching change.

If you are contributing money to Wake Forest you are part of the problem. If you are attending Wake Forest sporting events you are part of the problem. The only things the powers that be understand are money and compliance. Withhold both. Accountability.

My Facebook memory from 6 years ago today was “Maybe Jeff [Redacted] will just resign in shame.”

Just wondering if Danny had good jokes after the game.

"They just need to guard better..ha ha ha. Need to finish stronger... chuckle chuckle.

Thanks, coach manning. Very informative.

Caught a bit of the game on the radio when we were down around double digits late and Stan Cotten is on the broadcast laughing. Not sure what he found to be funny. Getting embarrassed yet again isn't funny to me.

Caught a bit of the game on the radio when we were down around double digits late and Stan Cotten is on the broadcast laughing. Not sure what he found to be funny. Getting embarrassed yet again isn't funny to me.

Probably Harry Carey drunk

I do not remember a team seemingly give less effort. Just wonder if this team has already quit on Manning.

Yeah, but that LENGTH on the wings to get into the passing lanes!!! We just needed to let Danny get his players into his system!!! Haven't you been reading DCDeac, Wrangor, RChill, RJ, and the rest?

Yeah, just wait until we get rid of that defensive dead weight from Wilbekin and Crawford and Dinos and Woods

Hey, check out Sports Reference defensive ratings for Woods at OSU vs his rating at WF

I do not remember a team seemingly give less effort. Just wonder if this team has already quit on Manning.

We haven’t had good effort on the defensive end in five years

They’re not quitting on Manning. They’re playing as they have been “coached”

Back