• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

Stopped playing a halfcourt game at 9 minutes...

Not a genius here but drive and draw fouls should be the plan...

Last edited:
Hahahaha! We are seriously going to lose this game.

I was almost excited about the pool of Walmart Tar Hole tears.

What is it with DM? When we have a large lead and need to get feeding off of it by being patient and working for good shots instead we jack up stupid 3's and the like. Now that we're down the stretch we've gone into super slo-mo and have no energy toward trying to score. Can we achieve some sort of balance between the 2?!!

12 point lead with 3:53 left. Deacon offense has completely stalled. Need to drive to the hoop and draw fouls. TO's on the perimeter giving Heels easy buckets. This should be interesting.

Brain dead Danny. I can't take this shit any more. Has no clue who to play and how to change lineup when circumstances dictate change.

We've blown a 22 pt lead before (UVA), but its wasn't to a team this incompetent, particularly form 3 pt range.

Oguama has to be setting the all time record for contributions as a freshman versus recruit ranking coming out of HS, right? I mean, wasn't he literally ranked in the 500s?

Great hustle all the time. Would live to see him get his first Tarhole double double

10 point game from a 26 point lead. Manning is an idiot. Hopefully, we will make enough foul shots to hold on. Manning shut the offense down 4 minutes ago. Win or lose ...he can’t be fired soon enough.

Such a disciplined team jacking 3s with over 20 on the shot clock then a foul 30 feet from the basket. The Manning effect

How is this surprising?

Clocks are set by our incompetence. Like by now I should believe it but yet I still can't fully fathom how easily, even at this high level of basketball, our poor performance can be telegraphed by all of us.

Back