• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

Seems really crazy for people to act rude and disrespectful while at Disneyland. They were also caught cutting a line. Not a good look at all from an ethics, integrity, diversity and inclusion, or culture perspective.

You mean that people of color are not sensitive? Oh, the horrors of it all.

So using the word faggot makes one homophobic? Having a phobia is a serious issue. I remember the good old days when it was OK to tell jokes about race, gender or so called sexual orientation. So lets pretend that no one tells those jokes anymore.

This take is not going to be well received.

Way to easy to just blame the kid on this. This reflects a culture of privilege.

First step is to suspend or fire this kids coach. Next step would be to terminate the AD that allowed this sort of coach to remain at Wake despite showing no ability to impart character to these young men.

Finally the university president should be removed by the board of trustees.

Clean house. Show that Wake is serious about integrity.

As far as the player goes, Wake should be able to find some tolerance classes that can solve the problem.

Pretty obvious that you don’t give a shit about the actual incident and only care about using it to advance your agenda.

I’d like Manning fired, but slow down.

Welcome to the land of snowflakes. Did she get her feelings hurt?

Is it OK to call someone the N word in your world? Or would being pissed at being called that make one a "snowflake"?

Pretty obvious that you don’t give a shit about the actual incident and only care about using it to advance your agenda.

I’d like Manning fired, but slow down.

You need a better perspective on this. Keep your eye on the ball.

Is it OK to call someone the N word in your world? Or would being pissed at being called that make one a "snowflake"?

Might depend on whether that word ends in a or r and what the ethnicity of nvadeac is.

I’d be fucking pissed if someone cut in front of my family at Disneyland.

Guarantee the players were head to toe in Wake gear, which is upsetting... Should be representing the school and their program (and themselves) much better than that.

I’d be fucking pissed if someone cut in front of my family at Disneyland.

Guarantee the players were head to toe in Wake gear, which is upsetting... Should be representing the school and their program (and themselves) much better than that.

They should have just brought Tariq with his cast and walking cart and they would been put near the front of the line.

Voluntary post season ban and Danny Manning contract extension seems like the right punishment here.

This is embarrassing. The players involved should be punished. They’re also 18/19 years old. They should be educated as well. And Manning continues to embarrass Wake Forest on and off the court.

The kids should get a few games.

DutchDeacon should get a grip on reality and manners.

Man, you guys are rushing pretty quickly with the torches and pitchforks to get after these guys, having heard not a bit of their side of the story. There has been no corroboration of anything at all, and there might not be a shred of truth to it. But go ahead and start suspending people, I guess.

Back