• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

Childress 3-15 and playing hero ball. 4 straight bricks and a turnover.

Childress 3-15 and playing hero ball. 4 straight bricks and a turnover.

If Neath can make amends, I’d start him over Childress until Childress learns to distribute instead of always looking to shoot.

Sarr has played well the last few games. I stand corrected in him. I was critical for years. Hope he keeps it up

We actually seem to be playing hard. Impressed by the effort, but we have no idea what we’re doing on offense. There is zero plan. A team that can’t shoot needs to run plays. We haven’t figured that out.

Hell if anyone could make a shot when we need one we might have a chance. But really goes back to the shitty offense Manning has us running all the time.

Last edited:
It’s pretty funny how this entire game, the announcers have not been able to find one single actual good thing to say about Wake. They talk about Arizona constantly. But they never talk about Wake or what Wake is doing.

Obviously this is because Wake sucks. But still. You’d think they’d make an effort.

Childress should be benched, dribble and shoot like he’s the only guy on the floor.

This is the first I’ve watched of the deacons over the last 2 years. Childress stinks. And he’s a ball hog.

Back