• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

I alluded to the complete mismatch between Martelli and Manning on page 1 of this thread.

Pretty sure you can just cut and paste "name of coach of upcoming opponent" and plop that one into every future game thread.

I wonder if other ACC ADs and coaches are funneling funds to Ronnie's way so he will hang on to DM although everyone else in the country can see the man can't coach??? Would that be illegal? Trying to figure out how we are still stuck in this DM nightmare.

The ball didn't enter the paint for about 2 minutes until Johnson's layup.

They aren't quite on pace for a hundy but they aren't far off. Low 90s....

And this is St Joes folks.

christ...2nd half we have fallen appart

Maybe Evan Manning can suggest some adjustments for the final ten minutes.

st joes guard skips joyfully down the middle of the court, gets right to the rim...

St. Joes also wants to win this game more than we do. The hustle isn't close. I'm out.

Mucous is really impressive. Much better shooter than I thought. This is when we need Nestor to suggest some changes on defense and for Manning to listen.
I guess he didn't listen.

Back