• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP St. Joe's Preview 11:30 AM (YES AM) Thursday November 15

excited for Manning's apathetic presser and his classic "I think we did some good things and we've got some things to work on"

Is it possible that Wellman whiffed on Manning worse than he did with [Redacted]? WOW

Danny does have this going for him. He leads all WF coaches in playing our walk-ons/scrubs when WF is getting blown out than any other previous WF coach.

Bilas is fun to watch. If we're gonna get shitcanned every game, put him on there more often. I've giggled three times already during his short stretch of play.

excited for Manning's apathetic presser and his classic "I think we did some good things and we've got some things to work on"

"Sarr has to create points for himself, get on the offensive boards. No one ran plays for me I created my points at Kansas from thin air"

Is it possible that Wellman whiffed on Manning worse than he did with [Redacted]? WOW

Yes. If [Redacted] had a good recruiting assistant coach and some personality he might have been able have some succes. Manning is just clueless.

This coaching staff is godawful. Childress as well.

All they are doing is ruining their playing legacies.

Somewhere a lower level AAU team is missing it's coaches.

Back