• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Krispy Kreme and Money Maker Mike

My kids have been singing this song "just got dunked on" and I decided to google it. Much to my delight, it was by Krispy Kreme! He had to change his name to Froggy Fresh because KK threatened him with legal action but his dope rhymes remain the same. And his antagonist, James, is back as well! Enjoy and....you're welcome.

Well, that's something. I have this urge to watch it again, but I don't think I should.

My kids have been singing this song "just got dunked on" and I decided to google it. Much to my delight, it was by Krispy Kreme! He had to change his name to Froggy Fresh because KK threatened him with legal action but his dope rhymes remain the same. And his antagonist, James, is back as well! Enjoy and....you're welcome.

This just made my day
The hook is actually pretty catchy

The production costs must have been through the roof with all those jersey sets, hundreds of dollars were spent

Stolen Bikes and Dunked on are played at most pregames I attend. Kid has made it

Back