• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kyle Wilber

Ddeac

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the Cowboys, it is good to see Wilbur having a really good game. He caused and recovered a fumble and has 3 tackles.

Forced into action because DWare is hurt. Awesome to see him finally producing.

He's losing his hair. He looks really small on the dline. Pretty active though. Looks like a solid career 2nd stringer though.

He's losing his hair. He looks really small on the dline. Pretty active though. Looks like a solid career 2nd stringer though.

He does look small, weren't they playing him as a linebacker prior to this year when they were running the 3-4?

He was going against Trent Williams who is freaking huge and an all-pro. If he can get up to 260, that's plenty big enough for a speed rushing DE. His sack and fumble recovery last night was huge for the Boys. Great to see a Wake player on the national stage.

that was a hell of a play last night, Kyle. Nicely done

It was kind of weird for me being a Redskin fan. In 2009, when we played Baylor I was hoping for Wilber to hit RGIII and force a fumble, of course last night I wasn't.

He has an all-pro motor. Never gives up.

RGIII held the ball forever. Wilber got pushed 10 yards past the pocket and still had time to get back to the QB.

Wilbur we be playing for a couple of weeks. DWare is out three to four weeks with a strained quad.

Back