• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kyle Wilbur

Had a couple sweet hits on the QB when they ran the option. Hope Kyle gets a chance to make some noise in the league.

At 6'5 and all ready having shown the ability to be a DE and a standup LB, and effective at both, he might make a bigger impact than Givens in the league

He was a monster on the d-line early in his career.

Best defensive player on the field for us last night!

I asked this on the game thread and didn't get an answer. Was he on the ticker as a Wake draft prospect? I only saw Looney.

At 6'5 and all ready having shown the ability to be a DE and a standup LB, and effective at both, he might make a bigger impact than Givens in the league

He's a badass that will/can play special teams..Givens can't play special teams (covering kicks and punts) and that is the difference between mid to late round picks who make the league and those that don't.

Kyle just went about his business and played hard every week. Thanks for the hard work my man.

Back