• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ladies and Gentlemen...... Lobo

All4taron

Reaction score
Sucks....

Piss poor play calling...

34 rushes for 58!!!

Even announcers laughing at us!

When Danny Kannell can easily identify how bad the offense is, it's time to give up.

In 2006 I was shocked at our success (who wasn't). But seeing the same coaching staff take us to new lows has increased the shock. How were they able to do it? I know there are logical answers like the Fresh Deacs, smoke and mirrors offense, etc but seriously - if that same team took the field in 2013 I don't think Grobe and Co could win with them. I don't know what happened.

I LOVE coach Grobe. But it's time to clean house.

Well...I disagree. I think our defense looked pretty good. And as far as our offense goes we are really a work in progress and we can expect to see improvement throughout the season.

On paper I like the sound of that new OL coach and I like the idea of the new WR coach. Our defense looks pretty good. Basically our offense coordinator just sucks and so does our actual OL performance...but like I said I think the OL coach is the best we have had in a long time for that position...so our main problem must be our offensive coordinator,

I'm not sure I saw one play with a yard to go that didn't start the ball 5 yards behind scrimmage.

Amen...very tired of this....what happened to Tanner sneaking it....he's done it for 3 yrs in short yardage situations.....did it last year against a bigger and better UNC D front..

In 2006 I was shocked at our success (who wasn't). But seeing the same coaching staff take us to new lows has increased the shock. How were they able to do it? I know there are logical answers like the Fresh Deacs, smoke and mirrors offense, etc but seriously - if that same team took the field in 2013 I don't think Grobe and Co could win with them. I don't know what happened.

I LOVE coach Grobe. But it's time to clean house.

It's not the same coaching staff....

I think our field goal kicker not having his shoe on says a lot.

I'd love to get a screen shot or gif of that. 4th and 1 and the kicker is lacing up his shoes. Complete lack of preparation and execution has nothing to do with the size of the school or foreign language requirements. It is coaching.

Back