• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ladies, get in the kitchen if you want to save your marriage

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
Last edited:
lol, someone just posted that on facebook. My coworkers (all women) instantly went around the room picking who would end up getting divorced.

all your coworkers are women? wooooooooooooooof

She can clean, but I'm cooking. I'm better at it and it's the best way to ensure I get what I want.

What about relationships where the man does most of the work?

Pretty sure that this is a correlational effect rather than causation. Women and men that don't share equal responsibility around the house are likely in a relationship where "traditional" values of the female being "submissive" to the male is in effect.

Pretty sure that this is a correlational effect rather than causation. Women and men that don't share equal responsibility around the house are likely in a relationship where "traditional" values of the female being "submissive" to the male is in effect.

More likely an obsession with balance in each part, rather than maintaining specific spheres, leads to keeping score

What about relationships where the man does most of the work?

tumblr_m5f0haOQct1r317bvo1_400.gif

Back