• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ladies: what is your ideal height for a man?

Haha, this thread is mostly dudes.

Ideally I like the 5'10 - 6' range, though most of the guys I've dated have been over 6'. I'm a bit on the short side, though, so I can wear my tallest heels and still be looking up at a guy who is 5'10.

Do girls like yourself have some sort of monthly meeting where you disgust your love of 5-10 men? If so, can I bribe my way into being "new business" at your next meeting?

So, what is the line for a dude being short? My wife's bro is 5'8" and I always refer to him as short, as my cutoff is around 5'10". Am I way off base here?

I'm short (5'3") and I like a guy to be taller than me, whether in heels or flats. I also think dating someone more than a foot taller would be awkward, so I guess that means my ideal range would be about 5'8' to 6'2".

Do I count as one of the 4 or am I number 5?

The folks that I remember being on MALTA were Ph, BBD, stonz, Waldo, and I can't remember the rest.

The folks from real life would be Substar and MountainDeac, I think.

Tsy, were you on MALTA or have we met in real life, or are you implying creepily that you've seen my wife...?

The folks that I remember being on MALTA were Ph, BBD, stonz, Waldo, and I can't remember the rest.

The folks from real life would be Substar and MountainDeac, I think.

Tsy, were you on MALTA or have we met in real life, or are you implying creepily that you've seen my wife...?

lol I wasnt on MALTA. I think I may have met you once, at a tailgate a while back (not positive), but somehow we are friends on FB, which is where I've seen her.

lol I wasnt on MALTA. I think I may have met you once, at a tailgate a while back (not positive), but somehow we are friends on FB, which is where I've seen her.

Oh shoot, thats right. Well I'm friends with a decent number of Pit folks on FB, so I guess that thought is out the window.

Ellis I think you're forgetting someone

Nah, man, I'm not forgetting you. We've met but you didn't meet my wife. THANKFULLY, you lady-killer.

ladies, how tall is too tall? how short is too short?

obviously this depends on how tall the girl is. but for me, i would have to say that above 6'4'' would probably be too tall for me. and anything below 5'10'' is too short for me, since i couldn't wear heels without being taller than the guy.

I'm 5'11. My lady is 5'8 and has a few pairs of shoes that put her close to 6 flat. It's bothered me at times but it's something many men deal with on a daily basis. Deachoops gave me the swagger i needed were her ideal range.

what % of men are 6'0 or taller?

I've long wanted to date someone taller than me, it doesn't intimidate me but I've always suspected those girls wanted taller guys.

Back