• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Chinky Eyes

"Lady Chinky Eyes" isn't very original. Thats like calling a fat person "fat". Its just too easy.

f.gif

When I was a bartender, we would track tabs by making weird tags as well, but never racial... It would be like "douche in blue shirt" or "old dude that smells"

When I was a bartender, we would track tabs by making weird tags as well, but never racial... It would be like "douche in blue shirt" or "old dude that smells"

I got a receipt that said "hockey boys" when a buddy and I were watching the NHL playoffs this past year at Bob's. Probably could have been worse given we were cheering hard for the Sabres.

Also in college I got a Papa John's pizza that on the sticker label said "Your pizza was prepared by: Christ"

Also in college I got a Papa John's pizza that on the sticker label said "Your pizza was prepared by: Christ"

While most likely a joke, that's a real last name. One of the Moravian families from Old Salem was named Christ and there are still a good number in the state.

While most likely a joke, that's a real last name. One of the Moravian families from Old Salem was named Christ and there are still a good number in the state.

My guess was that it was Christopher or Christian or Christine and the label was too short.

Any named Jesus?

No clue, but I would so name my kid Jesus H. Christ if I had the chance

A friend of mine is named Donald Harris. His employer uses a code for payroll reports that consists of the 1st 3 letters of last name followed by the 1st 3 letter of first name. The bi-monthly payroll report he gets with his paycheck always says "HARDON".

Yea. Same. And now I always remember to look. I'm sure so many people have been "named" things they would either think is funny or would try to bring suit over but never look. One guy had a standard form... shirt color - yes/no. He wouldn't use spaces so I'm not sure anyone ever figured it out.

A friend of mine is named Donald Harris. His employer uses a code for payroll reports that consists of the 1st 3 letters of last name followed by the 1st 3 letter of first name. The bi-monthly payroll report he gets with his paycheck always says "HARDON".

Donald Glover (aka Childish Gambino) from Community has talked about how when he first got on Twitter, he used Don Glover to create his handle @donglover. After getting some really strange tweets about being a dong lover, he changed his handle to his full name, @donaldglover.

Back