• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs bball on tv now

With three consecutive wins, including tonight, we would be playing on Friday against the 3 seed at 19-11 with a basic win and we're in situation for the tournament.

That Hampton loss is killing us.

I really like Coach Peterson...He is a stand up guy and the girls really seem like they enjoy playing for him. Although it feels wierd watching decent basketball being played in a Wake uniform.

Peterson is a great coach. People who were calling for his head prior to the season (and don't go to any games or really support the team at all) had no idea what they were talking about.

Peterson is a great coach. People who were calling for his head prior to the season (and don't go to any games or really support the team at all) had no idea what they were talking about.

He "gets" Wake Forest too. He supports all the sports, and he's just a good dude.

I remember when he first started I was just about to graduate in 2007 and Wake was as bad as our men's team is now. He has really turned that program around and I feel like our girls team can beat any team on a good night.

He "gets" Wake Forest too. He supports all the sports, and he's just a good dude.

agreed...I follow him on twitter and he is always posting tweets about all the Wake sports and attends other sporting events. Hope we hang on to him.

She was walking it off a little bit. That made my stomach hurt though as someone who has sprained both ankles in the past four months.

We lost to Howard, not Hampton. Howard would actually be a top 100 win. Losing those close games to KS, Howard and UNC all at home will be the reason we don't make it if we don't.

But we have done a nice job turning around this season. With a top 100 recruit committed next year and a top 50 committed the year after, I am for giving Peterson some more time.

Last edited:
Whoops my fault. Get them confused sometimes with the "H" names and the HBCU's in the MEAC

Deacs up 38 - 33 with 12 min to go.

playing well!

Back