• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Laettner's Real Estate Brick

Don't worry....Brian Davis was quoted as saying that no matter what he hopes that people realize that their 'heads and hearts have always been in the right place'.

:eek:

"In interviews, Laettner has said he hopes to land a head-coaching job in the NBA."

Yes, and I hope to win the lottery.

Don't worry....Brian Davis was quoted as saying that no matter what he hopes that people realize that their 'heads and hearts have always been in the right place'.

:eek:

I think they have a card at Hallmark that says that with a sad - faced kitten on the front, and when you open it the card says "sorry we defrauded you out of millions of dollars. OOPS!"

It would be awesome if Laettner was Bernie Madoff's roommate. Of course, it won't happen but I guy can dream.

Last edited:
I cease to be amazed at how many athletes can make tens of millions of dollars and then go broke. Even ones that you would assume are halfway smart.
The lesson here.............being a rich, successful, famous athlete (or actor) does not translate to business success.

He probably should have teamed up with Anthony Dilweg. Everybody's had things go south the past few years, at least Dilweg is still in business.

i wonder if K invested...and i want to see shawne merriman roid rage and break chrissy in two.

I hate Laettner like anyone else, but it doesn't seem like he defrauded anyone. It seems like they made bad business decisions in a terrible economy and lost a lot of people's money. They are getting sued and he doesn't have the money to pay it back.

So many athletes seem to think they can be successful in business once they are done playing. Harris Barton and Ronnie Lott founded HRJ Capital, a fund of funds where Joe Montana was a partner for awhile, that ended up being a huge failure.

I haven't listened to WFNZ in a year. Got in my car this morning after my wife drove it yesterday, and 610 was on. Laettner of all people was the guest.

My buddy trained his daughter who was a high-school star volleyball player down here until she quit to focus more on religion.

If I win the lottery, I'll buy the property out of foreclosure just so I can rename everything after Rodney Rogers, Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan.

Fuck Duke.

Its a shame, really, because their developments in Durham really are great. I'm actually going on a tour of what they developed the first week of April, lead by planners at the City of Durham and Duke Real Estate Office. A lot of Dukies lost a lot of money with them--most didn't invest as much money as the pro-athletes did.

dont know whos dumber, laettner and davis or the clowns who lent them money?

Back