• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lana Del Rey

ilovewfu

Reaction score
She is new and doesn't have much music out yet, but her voice is slinky as fuck. She just sounds sexy. And I googled her and found out she looks like a fucking model as well. Thoughts?

She is new and doesn't have much music out yet, but her voice is slinky as fuck. She just sounds sexy. And I googled her and found out she looks like a fucking model as well. Thoughts?
"Video Games" is my favorite song of 2011.

Her album's out on the 30th. Can't wait.

lana-del-rey-blue-jeans.jpg

Tagger is right, she looks like a slutty Hermione. I like

I remember TAB talking about her this summer.

Ugh music snobbery. A few singles two years ago and an album (that is possibly under a different name??) 6 months ago is still new.

Yeah she started out as a pop princess and has now discovered drugs, new filters on cameras, and indie buzz.

I'm a fan of video games and all the covers it has spawned, and I'm looking forward to what she does next.

Born to Die is really solid too. I think she just made a video for it actually.

Yeah she started out as a pop princess and has now discovered drugs, new filters on cameras, and indie buzz.

I'm a fan of video games and all the covers it has spawned, and I'm looking forward to what she does next.

put a bird on it!

2 more tracks from Born To Die leaked on Stereogum and elsewhere. I hate them both a lot.

Eeesh, she started singing and I immediately lost my wood.

Back