• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Larsen to auction perfect game jersey

I don't know, but I had a poster of the scoreboard in my room when I was growing up... That's a pretty awesome opportunity if you've got the money. I'd say he gets $250k for it..

Scam. No chance that guy's alive.

An interesting aside is that Larsen's HS is the only one in America that has two different pitchers who have thrown perfect games in the big leagues. David Wells is the other.

It's sad when the old timers have to sell off prized possessions to do to the things most of us do. Meanwhile, John Lackey will earn $15M this year, to feast on an all you can eat fried chicken buffet, or whatever's he doing this year.

Some current major league pitcher or pitchers should buy it and give it back to Larsen.

It's sad when the old timers have to sell off prized possessions to do to the things most of us do. Meanwhile, John Lackey will earn $15M this year, to feast on an all you can eat fried chicken buffet, or whatever's he doing this year.

Larsen is at the age where selling stuff makes more sense than having people fighting over it when he is gone. If it doesn't go for $500,000, I will be surprise.

I don't know, but I had a poster of the scoreboard in my room when I was growing up... That's a pretty awesome opportunity if you've got the money. I'd say he gets $250k for it..

Ypgi's perfect game jersey went for over $300 K, so the actual guy who pitched the perfect game's jersey ought to go for well over that. he wants to put the money in for his grand kid's college education. Noble effort on his part.

I'm going to say over $1M. There has to be a hedge fund manager somewhere that's going to jump on this.

Back