• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Las Vegas Recommendations

OriginalAdmiral

Reaction score
Heading out with the wife on Friday. Any shows, restaurants, bars, etc... that are "can't miss"?

The view from the top of the Rio at their rooftop club is incredible at night.

Where are you guys staying?

Get a little more specific and you'll get better responses. Do you guys have a specific type of food in mind? Are you into Cirque type shows? What part of the Strip are you staying on? Budget?

We are staying at the Bellagio. We were looking into a high end restaurant one night and maybe Sushi one night (someone mentioned Tao to us). Don't really know about the shows. We are going to see O but didn't know of any others that may be good or anything else that we should be sure to check out.

Maggiano's - the second-best Italian restaurant I have ever been to (the best is in Rochester, Minnesota).

We are staying at the Bellagio. We were looking into a high end restaurant one night and maybe Sushi one night (someone mentioned Tao to us). Don't really know about the shows. We are going to see O but didn't know of any others that may be good or anything else that we should be sure to check out.

If you want high end, there's no better place:
http://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/joel-robuchon-french-restaurant.aspx

Unless you're really into them, one Cirque show will probably be plenty. How many fucking flexible midgets can you really watch, right?

O is pretty awesome. That was going to be my recommendation. I hope you enjoy it.
Blue Man Group at the Venetian is pretty sweet also.

Maggiano's - the second-best Italian restaurant I have ever been to (the best is in Rochester, Minnesota).

This is a joke, right, or are we talking about another Maggiano's?

Someone please restore my faith in humanity.

Interested in this thread since wife and I will be heading there on Sunday.

I can recommend the french restaurant at The Venitian and Gallagher's in NYNY.

Any reviews on STK Steakhouse at the Cosmopolitan? moonz?

This is a joke, right, or are we talking about another Maggiano's?

Someone please restore my faith in humanity.

I think you're underestimating the Olive Garden in Rochester, Minnesota

Any reviews on STK Steakhouse at the Cosmopolitan? moonz?

I thought it was the exact same meal that you can get at any other fancy steakhouse on the strip. It's very good, but you can get the same food at Cut, Gordon Ramsey Steak, N9NE, etc. Mucho $$$$, too.

I think you're underestimating the Olive Garden in Rochester, Minnesota

There is a delicious Italian place not far from my house. Its mainly pizza, with some wings thrown in. It's a HUT - you'd never know to try it.

I thought it was the exact same meal that you can get at any other fancy steakhouse on the strip. It's very good, but you can get the same food at Cut, Gordon Ramsey Steak, N9NE, etc. Mucho $$$$, too.

Thanks. My best man already made the reservations and the reviews online were pretty good. Just wanted some thoughts on it from here. The menu does look insane in terms of price; but I'm only going to have one bachelor party in my name so fuck it.

Back