• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last-Minute Fantasy Football League Member Needed

CounselorDeac

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I run a small, 10-team fantasy football league with several Wake folks. We are set to have our Auction/Salary Cap Draft tonight, and we've lost one of our members due to a conflict.

I know it's a long-shot, but if anyone might be interested in joining the League, please reach out to me by DM/email. Here are the basics of the League, and I can answer any questions you might have, if you have any interest:
  • 10 teams; 2 divisions; 4 teams make the playoffs; 2 week playoffs
  • $50 entry fee; $50 budget for free agents during the season, any leftover gets refunded at the end of the season (so $100 to join)
  • Payouts for top weekly point scorer; regular season champ; playoff champ; and playoff runner-up
  • Auction/salary cap draft tonight at 9 PM Eastern via ESPN Fantasy Platform ($200 budget of fake money)
  • Starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, Offensive Player (usually a 2nd QB), DEF, K
  • 6 bench spots; 2 IR slots
  • Full PPR; lots of bonuses things like longer TDs, 100 yards rushing, etc.
Those are the basics -- If you need/want any more info, let me know.

Thanks!
- CounselorDeac (Matt, Class of 1997)

Thanks for all who looked at the post -- We're set, and if someone wants to delete the post, that would be great.

Back