• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfZbj4J71A

this is not spam, I care about you all so I want everyone here to know about this fantastic new product

last-night-a-dj-saved-my-life-logo.png

WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN A Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card™?

Your Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card™ is a valuable form of life insurance and who doesn't like DJs?

WHY?

None of us have a crystal ball that predicts when a heart attack, stroke or a debilitating disease will occur. We have no insight as to when a serious accident may occur.

We think, “This will never happen to me.”

According to the (NSC) National Safety Council, accidental deaths in the US are rising at an alarming rate, more than 20 percent over a 10-year period. NSC statistics show that one person dies from an accident every 5 minutes.

For seniors over 65, deaths from falls goes up dramatically.

When you or a loved one is injured and cannot speak, chances of survival decreases. Emergency personnel need vital information about you, your health history, medications, allergies, primary doctor and blood type and need it fast. If you cannot talk, your Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card™ speaks for you.

Within seconds, your Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card™ gives them this information accompanied with a fantastic musical beat that is sure to keep the spirits up of those around you. Music is a proven motivational tool.

Save your life with your Last Night a DJ Saved My Life Card™.

Back