• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Last time you had a physical at the doctor's office

How long since your last physical?

• Male: within last 12 months

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Male: between 1-2 years ago

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Male: between 2-3 years ago

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Male: at least 3 years ago

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Female: within last 12 months

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Female: between 1-2 years ago

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Female: between 2-3 years ago

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Female: at least 3 years ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qcdeac

Le tits now
Reaction score
Realize this poll is asking for a parody.

I don't even know who my doctor is. I have Kaiser, but haven't ever been since I moved to Cali 7 years ago.

This thread makes me think I should go...prolly have the hiv and don't know it.

My work now requires an annual physical in order to get a full health insurance subsidy. That may make sense for the older crowd, but not so much for a 32-year-old. This year I scheduled it and my doctor actually called me the day before and told me I didn't need another physical. I had to explain that my work required it and he just sort of had to shake his head.

I am pretty sure it has been close to 10 years. I don't even have a family doctor.

I like going every year. They pull blood and give me a ridiculously long breakdown of various values. I've graphed them and you can easily tell which years I exercised more.

I haven't had a physical since at least 2000, but that's just a guess. May have been back in '96 when I had to get one in order to start at WFU.

I like going every year. They pull blood and give me a ridiculously long breakdown of various values. I've graphed them and you can easily tell which years I exercised more.

that's pretty cool.

Had my 1st physical in about 5-6 years in July. Need to make it an annual occurence now I am in my 40s. The cancer thread on the sports board got me thinking about this. Since there are so few women on the Pit now, probably should have broken it down by age instead of gender.

Last time you had a physical at the doctor's office

Where else would you have a physical?

Geez. I feel like Mr. Medical this week...but I highly recommend doing one if you have not done one in a while.

I took 6 years off from physicals...

First physical back I learned I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, skin cancer and so much wax in my ear they had to flush it out.

I go every 12-18 months now.

I took 4 years off from the dentist...first time back in: 3 cavities.

Back